Monday, April 2, 2007

Orlando







I never told you about our trip to Orlando...I guess it was two weeks ago, but now that I can show pictures again, here are some. I guess most of these are of swimming in our hotel, but I guess that is because it was one of our favorite parts. The pool was absolutely beautiful, and there was a waterfall going into the hot tub. We also played miniature golf and went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Jonah is a fearless ride-goer. He went on several things I was really surprised by and seems to just *love* rides. About the time I was going to pee my pants from the huge drop down the Jurassic Park ride he was saying "Wheeeee...this is fun!" Crazy kid. Both kids really enjoyed meeting Curious George and seeing the Shrek show...It turned out to be a great day to go, it was the day after a big Mardi Gras party at Universal so the lines were pretty short. Brett's favorite was our lunch at the world's biggest Hard Rock Cafe. We have lots of pictures of Nick Mason's drumsticks in case anyone is interested.

You can always click on any photo to see a larger version.

No comments: